Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Lynne and I have had our check for registration deposited for Cheq. Fat Tire Fest. It looks like we're in.
Now we wait for the official notifiction to arrive via USPS.

On the fun side - I took a VO2 sub-max test yesterday at the WAC. This test is used to find the 90% heart rate of a subject. Then as part of the testing a 2 month long workout is developed based on the 90% rate. My 90% rate was measured at 178 bpm. As part of the testing the subject is given a score that takes into account breathing - oxyegen usage - heart rate - etc... my score was 49 - it was explained that a normal / regular club member that partakes has a score of mid-30's and well-trained athletes at 59 or so. I figure that my score isn't too bad for an old guy like me right?

John

No comments: