Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Lynne & I were out for the second time in two days - YIPPEE!

Lynne getting her groove on with her new ride!


The new pink ride is finally getting broken in - literally that is.


While riding through the Hoyt trails Lynne was able to find one of the many discarded relics from age old Tosa town. A 2" piece of old nail or something of that sort punctured the rear tire - dead centered it actually.


Here she is while waiting patiently for the mechanic to finish up the repairs. Is it done yet?



That makes for 2 out of 6 rides this year with flat tires.

With the upcoming forecasted nice weather we should be out again tomorrow too!

Until next time ->)

3 comments:

bubba said...

Lynne's bike looks great...I think I know someone who is gonna be jealous.

old 'n slow said...

Yep - I think you're right!
John

old 'n slow said...

Yep - I think you're right!
John