Sunday, March 02, 2008

First outdoors ride of the new year today - spent quite a bit more time down in the dungeon cleaning and drying off the bike. THANK GOD some of those cars needed to drive so close that they were able to splash me too!

I find it amazing how much different a ride outside feels compared to a spin session a the WAC.

Track season starts at East High tomorrow. It is my hope that Ben excels like his dear old Dad did. I can't make him fast or anything, but hope he uses the training offered to better his fitness level. Boy, I wish it was me getting ready for track season - it was the only sport I was good at back then. :(

Congratulation go out to the East HS boys basketball team on advancing to the Wisconsin State Basketball tournament which starts in Madison on Thursday. Tosa plays at 8 PM - the schedule / brackets here.

John

No comments: